Friday, July 7, 2017

Speaking of RINOs, Dear Leader Gellatly weighs in on my latest effort here.

Naturally, he deleted my comments. I just wasn't quite quick enough to screen-capture them.

Deleting is what he does.

It is comical, pathetic and a little sad even, that outspoken anti-Republicans believe they can determine who is or is not a Republican by using the term RINO. First, the fact that many have stated very Publicly they themselves are not even a Republican but believe they can be in charge of deciding who really is. Second that they believe a RINO can only exist from someone who leaves too far left (which could accurately describe this term if used from someone who actually based it off of the GOP and not their own ideals) but they ignore the fact that a RINO just as accurately describes the other extremes such as those who despise most true Republican but attempt to use the party to push their own minority agendas and oust solid Republicans who may not agree with every single thing they do. This too should be called a RINO. But everyone should laugh at the Anti-Republicans who attempt to make these judgements for us.
But then, I'm not a narcissist like Dear Leader here.

The irony of all of this is simple:  *I* make NO judgments for ANYONE, save myself.  Everyone reading anything I write is welcome to agree or disagree as they wish.

But them, I'm not a narcissist like Dear Leader here.

He's a frightened young man who seems bent on making HIS judgments for EVERYONE.

But here's the thing:

No one forces anyone to read my meager efforts.  The chair of the local GOP seems to spend an inordinate amount of time following me around in an effort make sure that you... I dunno... feel "bad" about reading what I have to say?

The irony is obvious:

This political rookie... who knows a much about politics as he does about performing cancer surgery on an aorta, seems to have unlimited time attacking me...

... and no time at all to attack the democrats.

Now.... why do you suppose THAT is?

No comments:

Post a Comment